Cia Review
Wassup y'all!!
I'm here to review a REALLY cool little lunch place called Cia. It's in South Portland, Maine. It sells mostly coffee, but they also have really yummy ice cream and sandwiches. Also, they sell local jewelry and art. Really, really really really good food. I give it 10/10 stars. It's a little crowded because it's so popular, but it's definitely worth the wait. It's a nice little place to have lunch. Or, if you work from home and just have to get some fresh air, go to Cia. It's a wonderful place. I love it, and you will too.
Purest thoughts,
ginny
I'm here to review a REALLY cool little lunch place called Cia. It's in South Portland, Maine. It sells mostly coffee, but they also have really yummy ice cream and sandwiches. Also, they sell local jewelry and art. Really, really really really good food. I give it 10/10 stars. It's a little crowded because it's so popular, but it's definitely worth the wait. It's a nice little place to have lunch. Or, if you work from home and just have to get some fresh air, go to Cia. It's a wonderful place. I love it, and you will too.
Purest thoughts,
ginny
C. I. A
ReplyDeleteCoffee, ice-cream, art
Central Intelligence agency
Coffee, ice-cream agency
The first one.
DeleteI know
Delete