Welcome to According to Ginny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey peeps!!!
I'm Ginny Weasel. You probably know me from the WORLD FAMOUS blog, The Quaffle!! So this blog is where I post reviews of things like books, movies, food, etc. Basically, I'm a critic. That's why it's called "According to Ginny" because it's according to me!! Yay!! Oh, and a few other blogs you should check out:
thebaffle1.blogspot.com
thewaffle7.blogspot.com
huckstarcritic.wordpress.com
and. . .
thequaffle9.blogspot.com
That last one's my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok bye my adoring fans!!!!!!
I'm Ginny Weasel. You probably know me from the WORLD FAMOUS blog, The Quaffle!! So this blog is where I post reviews of things like books, movies, food, etc. Basically, I'm a critic. That's why it's called "According to Ginny" because it's according to me!! Yay!! Oh, and a few other blogs you should check out:
thebaffle1.blogspot.com
thewaffle7.blogspot.com
huckstarcritic.wordpress.com
and. . .
thequaffle9.blogspot.com
That last one's my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok bye my adoring fans!!!!!!
Ginny! You have fallen to the dark side!!
ReplyDeleteHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE RIGHT SHE HAS!!!!!! I FEEL SORRY FOR THE LEADER OF THE DARK SIDE.
ReplyDeleteJK . ;P
ReplyDeleteWait how have I fallen to the dark side?????
DeleteBy getting more than one blog
ReplyDelete