Early Thunder book reveiw

No. Just no. Don't read it. Your life will be ruined. It is very horribly, mind-numbingly, please-dear-god-no-ingly BORING!!!!!! NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEARLY CRIED, IT WAS SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Daniel is so stuck-up!!! He thinks Tories are the BEST, and he is the BEST tory, and everybody else is stupid and inferior because they're not HIM. Then he becomes a Whig, and HE THINKS THE EXACT SAME THING BUT WITH WHIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whew. need to catch my breath. Now, I don't hold anything against Jean Fritz, but could ya spice it up a bit? A deadly struggle for Daniel's life would have nice. Or a classic "give me liberty or give me death" situation. What is it with these main characters that are just so despicable? Authors put in annoying main characters, thinking they're being so different and making a statement and whatnot, but it RUINS THE BOOK!! well, I have to go. au revoir. and purest thoughts

ginny

Comments

  1. With its lack of plot and if you trimmed all the unnecessary parts it could be a picture book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? I'd give it a -999,675,981,546,390,897,424

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give it a 3. It wasn't as bad as Hatchet or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My score for Hatchet is so low it can not be represented as a real number.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hatchet Book Review

review of the Harry Potter MOVIES. Not books, MOVIES. Two completely different things.

Magnus Chase series book review